Septic-Flow Shock™ is a concentrated commercial and professional strength proprietary formula that goes to work quickly to eliminate alkaline and phosphate compounds that build up in septic systems and the drain field soil. Septic-Flow Shock™ reaches deep to eliminate alkaline by product build-up in the clays and soil. 1 gallon of concentrate last up to 2 months for a 1500 gallon septic tank.
Septic-Flow Shock™ is injected into the drain field and flushed down the drain or toiled to help solve septic tank back-up and drain field clogging, and prevents costly maintenance work on your septic system.Why use Septic-Flow Shock™?
- Breakdowns septic tank alkaline soap buildup more effectively
- Quickly corrects drainage problems associated with "dead-pan" soil
- Increases throughout and leach field absorption.
3-5 Gallons per avg. 1000-1500 Gal Septic Tank. One Gallon Every 6 Months for Maintenance.
Shock Treatment Use 4-5 Gallons 1/2 of Product Injected in Drain Field. 1/2 via Sink or Toilet.Uses:
- Shocks Alkaline & Phosphate Soil Buildup
- Helps Start Flow of Clogged Drain Field & Septic Tanks
- Eco Friendly
Prior to using this product, you should always read the entire label including all cautions.