These tanks have been designed with residential and commercial applications in mind.
- UV Stabilized for outdoor use.
- Excellent impact resistance.
- Suitable for potable water - resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.150(c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Complete with gallon markers
- 26Gal. comes with 3/4" threaded out
- 50Gal. - 200Gal. comes with 1" threaded outlet
- 400Gal. comes with 2" threaded outlet
Click here for Powder-Coated Steel Bands
CRMI Rectangular Flat Bottom Utility Tanks
Rectangular Flat Bottom Utility Tanks are ideal for Auto Detailing and deicing applications including numerous farming containment needs, from farm chemicals to potable water.
Tank features an 8" vented-Lid and one 2" drain fitting.
Tank includes molded-in grooves for stability and easy tie-down.
Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 2.0 specific gravity.
Tanks are very durable, yet lightweight; easy to install and clean.
All are designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications.