2000 Gallon Vertical Fresh Water Storage Tank
2000 Gallon Plastic Water Storage Tanks are used for multiple purposes including, above ground cisterns storing residential safe drinking water, rainwater harvesting, long term water storage,emergency potable water storage, fire protection water tanks & farm irrigation.
Home Water Usage Requirements
Tank Depot's 2,000 gallon fresh water storage tanks are an effective, economical way to store potable (drinking) water for Residential and Commercial applications. Our polyethylene water tanks use resin which complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water. Tank Depot 2,000 Gallon Water Tanks can be placed on any FLAT, firm, level surface for simple installation. Water Tanks are lightweight and can be rolled by hand into place. Care should be taken not to damage Inlet/Outlet when moving water tanks. 2,000 Gallon Fresh Water Tanks are for storage and are not designed to be pressurized. These tanks are designed for water use only.
- Color Tank reduces algae growth within water tanks and blends in with the environment.
- UV Stabilized (you can use our water tanks outdoors).
- Excellent impact resistance
- 2000 gallon water storage tanks come complete with female threaded inlet/outlets* and a vented twist entry.
- Maintenance free, made to last.
- 2,000 gal drinking water tank applications include drinking water, fire protection, irrigation, disaster preparedness, and rainwater collection.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
This 2,000 gallon tank includes a 24" Vented Lid and comes with a standard 2" fill and 2" discharge adapter.