3,000 Gallon Fiberglass Underground Water Cistern Tank
Fiberglass is unaffected by soil chemicals. The tanks will not rust or corrode and require no additional coatings as many other options do. All tanks are made with top of the line quality and environmentally safe materials.
- Residential/Commercial use
- Made of durable fiberglass
- Manufactured from F.D.A. listed material for potable water
- Non-corrosive for long tank life
- Tested and Approved for year-round use, if installed below frost line
- Meets government suggested emergency water supply requirements
- Limitless utilities:
- Community reservoir system
- Home & Commercial emergency water storage
- Fire Fighting applications
- Rain capture
- Storm water detention
- Sprinkler Reservoir
- Landscape / Water features
Quality: All tanks are brand new and tested for quality. Engineered to meet American Water Works Associations design standards.
Tank Weight: 800 lbs.
6.85 feet tall, 15 feet long
6.5 feet diameter, 7 feet wide
Riser = 3 feet tall
1.94 feet across
Quality: All tanks are brand new and tested to ensure quality.
Accessories: Comes with fiberglass flange & Standpipe. Additional for gel for FDA approval and custom fitting cap or closure.
Warranty: 3,000 gallon tank has 3 year warranty if stored underground (Covers Defects in Materials and Workmanship)