Versatile Ultra-OverPacks® Offer The Highest UN And DOT Certifications Available
- 95, 55 and 30 gallon models comply with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- High density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Applications Include: Overpacking of Damaged or Leaking Packages • Collection and Transport of Soiled Sorbents • Clean-up of Contaminated Sites • Emergency Response • Direct Containment and Transport of Hazardous Solids • Use as Spill Kits
All Ultra-OverPacks® Are Independently Certified For:
LAND - United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods
SEA - International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8
AIR - International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4
AIR - International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3