Asahi AV Gasket 3 PVDF
AV low torque gaskets provide a bubble tight seal for flanged valve and piping connections. They feature a small bolt torque requirement for ease of installation and for accommodating a variety of thermoplastic valves, piping and fittings. All styles include two molded concentric sealing rings for confident sealing abilities. The sulfur cured rubber is made to fit with flat faced flanges and is available with either a PVDF or PTFE laminated sealing surface for aggressive chemical or high purity installations.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
- True union design on all three ports
- Double O-ring seals on stem for added protection
- Integrally molded ISO mounting pad for both manual and actuated operations
- Blow-out proof, solid mold bottom entry design
- Blocks from left or right union ports, leaving full pressure on the opposite end of valve
- Standard L port ball permits flow from common port to either left or right port or to off position
|Manufacturer Part Number||3115030|