Asahi Labcock Ball Valve 1/4" Hi-PVC EPDM Malex Elbow
The Asahi Labcock is a quarter-turn plastic (PVC) manual ball valve. It has many process control monitoring and fluid sampling uses in the laboratory. These are quarter-inch valves, which come in seven configurations. They may be used for simple on/off service or for calibrating flow.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
- Pressure rated at 150 psi at 120º F (water)
- Precise fingertip control
- Calibrated flow indicator
- Rugged unibody construction, sturdy stem
- Full vacuum-rated, 29.9" Hg
- 90º turn operation with lever handle
|Manufacturer Part Number||1089002|