Asahi Type-23 Multiport Ball Valve 1/2 PVC EPDM Socket
ype-23 Multiport® plastic ball valves are three way ball valves with true union design. The use of a multiport ball valve simplifies piping and eliminates the need for an additional valve and tee fitting. A “L” ported ball valve permits flow from the bottom entry to either the left or right ports or to an OFF position. An optional tee ported ball allows simultaneous left and right flow versatile ball valves with two “branches” and one “leg”. Fluid flow direction is governed by an interchangeable ball in the center of the valve. Because this ball can be swapped out to offer a number of different flow patterns, the Type-23 Multiport® valve is customizable to specific applications. Similar to other ball valves, the Type-23 Multiport® valve has a low pressure drop and works best in applications with zero to very low concentrations of suspended solids. True union ball valves can be lifted from the line, without having to move the piping, simply by loosening the two union nuts. The valves can be disassembled, and parts may be replaced.The Type-23 Multiport® valve may be pneumatically or electrically actuated.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
- True union design on all three ports
- Double O-ring seals on stem for added protection
- Integrally molded ISO mounting pad for both manual and actuated operations
- Blow-out proof, solid mold bottom entry design
- Blocks from left or right union ports, leaving full pressure on the opposite end of valve
- Standard L port ball permits flow from common port to either left or right port or to off position
|Manufacturer Part Number||2510005|