Pallet Pak units
are designed for light-duty transport (non-D.O.T. regulated) for indoor
or outdoor applications. The base of the pallet frame is designed for
a forklift. The rectangular pallet paks
have a metal frame and the cylindrical have a plastic base.The 300-gallon pak can be stacked two high. The tanks are manufactured
from medium density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed
for contaiment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are
translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
A: 110 Gal
Pallet & Tank
Gal Pallet & Tank
C: 150 Gal Pallet Pak - 2
Tanks, Pallet & Frames (300gal. total)
D: 300 Gal
Pallet Pak - 1 Tank, Pallet & Frames
70 Gallon and 120 Gallon Stackable Totes
Standard weight tanks are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5.
Tanks are manufactured from medium density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers.
- Free standing totes for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications
- Gallon indicators are included on one side of tote for calibration.
- Each tote features three 2” threaded ports for dispensing the tote contents.
- Furnished with 7” vented lid assembly and lanyard
- Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote.
- A 4-way forklift-able skid is available for handling the totes.
- 70-gallon totes are limited to stacking three high.
- 120-gallon totes are limited to stacking two high.
Stackable totes can be used for bulk oil storage. Used oil however, is not
recommended due to contaminates. Additional examples of uses include
food grade applications, herbicides, pesticides, lubricants, water or soaps.
All are designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications.