Polylok Trench & Channel Storm Drains
The Polylok Strom Drain is the Complete Surface Water Drainage Solution. The durability & high performance of
the "Storm Drain" ensures a long lasting, permanent solution to the collection and dispersal of standing surface
water. Use our Storm Drain around driveways, patios, walkways or any other area that you need to get rid of standing
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic (polypropylene).
- Channels and Grates are rated for 5 tons or 10,000 lbs.
- Cross braced ribs are designed into the body for strength and rigidity.
- Anti-Floatation Channel "Feet" prevent floating when encased in fill material.
- Built in bottom outlet accommodates 4" sewer " drain pipe.
- "U" shaped channel and corners are designed to prevent water pooling.
- Channel lengths are interlocking, no clips required and are "Qwik Fit".
- Channel Grates clip in and out, no screws required.
- Channel Grates are concave to more efficiently trap / transfer water.
- End Caps, Outlets and leaf Guards are "Qwik Fit", no solvents required.
- All products are "UV" inhibited.
- Your choice of either Black or Gray Grate color
- Storm Drain Channel (39.7" x 5")
with Grey Grate (39.7" x 4.75")
- 90° Corner allows left or right hand extension of the Stomr Drain
(7" each side)
- End Outlet accommodates 3" & 4" sewer and drain pipe OR 3" & 4" Sch. 40 fitting hub (Extends 1½" from channel)
- End Caps just slide into Storm Drain
- Leaf Guard prevents debris from going down drain pipe (3" dia. x 3")
Driveways Position between the garage and the driveway
Patios At the pathway joining the patio or the water pools
Sporting Courts Where standing water could prove to be a hazard
Gardens Where natural run-off can be safely diverted
Walkways Removes and drains pooling water safely and conveniently