Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need.
750 Gallon Low Profile Septic Tank - Loose Plumbing
2 Compartment Septic Tank Includes:
- (2) 20" Manways
- Loose Gaskets & Tees (see video below for install assistance)
Norwesco low profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
- 43499 - FOB Minnesota & Oklahoma
- 44510 (IAPMO APPROVED) - Fob Hanford Ca & Chowchilla Ca (Chowchilla no LTL option. Will call or contract carrier only.)
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.
Across the United States there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, or county where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.
Frequently Asked Septic Tank Questions
1. Can I install a septic tank under a driveway? No, installing the plastic septic tank under a driveway is not permitted and will void the warranty. Do not locate tanks beneath driveways or in the pathway of heavy or vehicular traffic areas.
2. Is there a sand/gravel mixture recommended for bedding/backfill? Yes, the sand/gravel mixture, commonly called “pea gravel” mixture is recommended.
3. Can I use a septic tank above ground? Underground plastic septic tanks are designed for below ground use only. Using the tanks above ground can result in deformation of the tank. It is far more cost-effective to utilize an above ground storage tank that is specifically designed for above ground use and applications.
4. Can hot water be stored in plastic septic tanks? Do not subject the tank to water temperature higher than 100 deg F, polyethylene storage tanks have a maximum storage temperature of 120 deg F. Contents with a temperature in excess of 120 def F, even for a short period of time, can weaken the tank’s structural integrity and make it susceptible to deformation and failure.
5. How do you access an underground plastic septic tanks? Each plastic septic tank comes equipped a manhole access hatches. In addition, risers can be added to the top of the tank providing ground level access. Without a riser you would need to dig up the soil above the manway to gain accessibility.
6. Can I pick up a plastic septic tank nearby? In many cases yes. To pick up a plastic septic tank and save on freight, requires you placing your order. Upon being notified that the tank is ready for pick-up, we will provide you with a 6 digit trip # which allows you go and pick up your tank M-F 8:30 am - 2:30 pm.