35 gallon horizontal leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
Used primarily for water transport and nursing applications, horizontal leg tanks feature molded-in legs that act as "baffles" to reduce sloshing.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Steel bands sold separately.
- 5" Vented Lid
- 3/4" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting)
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Maximum Outlet Fitting Size - 2"
Ship Class: 250
Ship Weight: 15 Lbs.