Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need. 325 gallon horizontal leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Steel bands sold separately.
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting)
- Used primarily for water transport and nursing applications, horizontal leg tanks feature molded-in legs that act as "baffles" to reduce sloshing.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Maximum Outlet Fitting Size - 2"
Ship Class: 300
Ship Weight: 99 Lbs.
|Dimensions||68"L x 38"W x 43"H|