Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need. Manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabalized for outdoor usage
- Designed to handle contents that have a maximum specific gravity of 1.5 at 73° F.
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent* for visible content level.
- Most sizes are available with steel platforms and straps for mounting on vehicles.
- Support Bands required for tanks over 525 gallons.
- Outlet / Drain: 2"
Tank: Class 300 - Ship Weight: 279 Lbs.
Bands Class 50 - 45 lbs. includes (2)
|Dimensions||80"L x 62"W x 65"H|