These tanks are designed to handle contents with a specific gravity of 1.7 at 73 degrees F. All tanks in this series have a sump bottom for better drainage.
- Designed to handle contents that have a maximum specific gravity of 1.7 at 73° F.
- All tanks in this series have a sump bottom for better drainage.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Linear polyethylene.
- 3/4" bulkhead is standard on 25 - 55 gallon tanks; 1 1/4" is standard on 35-30 gallon tanks; 3/4" and 1 1/4" bulk head is standard on 150 - 500 gallon tanks.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
In Stock Part #
*Restricted Note: This is an in stock item at our Tank-Depot Ukiah California store. Due to the remote location of the store "Ships In 48 Hours" may not apply because of local carrier pick up dates & times. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You can always give us a call at 866 926 5603 to discuss further options. Our goal is to meet customer expectations daily and we continue to ask for your support. These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only. *Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment’s notice.