Den Hartog is a family-owned business that uses innovative molding and metal fabrication to create leading products. Since 1976, Den Hartog has been committed to providing quality tanks and being “Always at Your Service”. Den Hartog’s most popular brands include Ace Roto-Mold, Dual-Line, Aquifer, Sowjoy, and many more!
Standard weight tanks are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5.
Tanks are manufactured from medium density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers.
- Free standing totes for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications
- Gallon indicators are included on one side of tote for calibration.
- Each tote features three 2” threaded ports for dispensing the tote contents.
- Furnished with 7” vented lid assembly and lanyard
- Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote.
- A 4-way forklift-able skid is available for handling the totes.
- 70-gallon totes are limited to stacking three high.
- 120-gallon totes are limited to stacking two high.
Stackable totes can be used for bulk oil storage. Used oil however, is not
recommended due to contaminates. Additional examples of uses include
food grade applications, herbicides, pesticides, lubricants, water or soaps.
Tank Ship Class: 250 - Tank Ship Weight: 95 LBS. – Pallet Quantity (tanks only) 1 to 5
Skid Ship Class: 150 – Skid Ship Weight 50 LBS.
24” Leg Kit Ship Class 150 – Ship Weight 24 LBS
36” Leg Kit Ship Class: 150 – Ship Weight 70 lbs.
Drip Tray Kit Class 150 – Weight 5 lbs.
Plumbing Kits Class 150 – Weights (1) 1 lb. , (2) 8 lbs. (3) 10 lbs.
|Mfr. Part Number||ST0070-32|
|Dimensions||32"L x 32"W x 25"H|
|Manufacturer||Ace / Den Hartog|