Standard weight tanks are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5.
Tanks are manufactured from medium density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers.
- Free standing totes for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications
- Gallon indicators are included on one side of tote for calibration.
- Each tote features three 2” threaded ports for dispensing the tote contents.
- Furnished with 7” vented lid assembly and lanyard
- Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote.
- A 4-way forklift-able skid is available for handling the totes.
- 70-gallon totes are limited to stacking three high.
- 120-gallon totes are limited to stacking two high.
Stackable totes can be used for bulk oil storage. Used oil however, is not
recommended due to contaminates. Additional examples of uses include
food grade applications, herbicides, pesticides, lubricants, water or soaps.