The 2000 Gallon Vertical Fresh Water Storage Tank allows you to store potable water in a durable, rotationally molded tank that is crack resistant and FDA approved for containing drinking water. This tank can be used for several purposes such as storing spare drinking water, rain water harvest, fire suppression, and irrigation. This tank is an above-ground model with a flat bottom. The unique dark colors block UV light to prevent sun damage and algae growth in your supply.
- Green or black stationary water storage tank
- Used for rainwater collection, well water storage, fire suppression, and bulk water delivery storage
- Constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin
- Seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to cracks
- Complies with FDA standards for the storage of potable water
- UV stabilized resin to prolong the life of your tank
- BPA free polyethylene resin
- Gravity rating of 1, (making it safe for potable water storage)
- 24" threaded vented manway, 2" pp female npt bulkhead fitting inlet, and 2" pp female npt bulkhead fitting outlet.
Ship Notes: Class 400 : ship weight 315 lbs. (one per pallet) Add 25.00 for pallet
|Mfr. Part Number||2000VTFWG|
|Dimensions||90"D x 83"H|
|Manufacturer||Custom Roto Mold|