For aboveground and underground installation.
The tank with the incomparable price-performance ratio for aboveground
installation in the garden or cellar or for underground fitting (with support pipe).
Due to its strong design and the fiberglass-reinforced material, the tank can
be safely installed in areas of high groundwater, provided the appropriate installation instructions are strictly followed.
The tank can be used alone or it can be extended to thousands of gallons.
- Unique, stylish appearance
- Fits through 32" doorways
- Great for under-deck and basement installations
- May be partially or fully buried
- Easily extended to multiple tanks
- Up to 40" burial depth
- Safe for high groundwater applications
- Simple assembly with a reliable gasket
- Pedestrian traffic load only
- Approx. 130 lbs.
- Up to 7 tanks on a single pallet
Requires underground kit for underground installation (underground kit includes structural support column, 8" riser and access dome). Underground kit is available for $99.95.