Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need.
- Constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin.
- Seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to cracks.
- 1 compartment septic tank.
- Primarily used for the storage of wastewater.
- Low-profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, reducing installation time and effort.
- 20"" Manway.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- Plumbing Sold Separately.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6"" to 36"" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
- 3-year warranty
Ship Class: 400
Ship Weight: 199 Lbs.
10 can fit inside an enclosed truck to ship in one shot.
|Dimensions||87"D x 67"H|