Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need.
Vertical storage tanks are used for industrial, agricultural, and commercial chemical storage purposes. Liquids that can be stored in these tanks are Water, Calcium Chloride, DEF, Ethyl Alcohol, Ferric Chloride, Ferric Sulfate, Hydrochloric Acid, Biodiesel, Fertilizer, Phosphoric Acid, Polymers, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sulfuric Acid, Urea, Brine, Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Chemicals and many more.
This plastic vertical storage tank is built with rotationally molded polyethylene resin. Its production process makes it durable and resistant to cracks, chips, and ruptures. The poly tank was made with FDA-approved resin in compliance with FDA standards 21 CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for use in food grade storage. It's made with UV inhibitors that help protect liquid contents from direct sunlight for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Norwesco 3000 gallon vertical storage tank has a specific gravity rating of 1.5 (12.51 lb /gal), making it safe for a variety of liquid storage solutions. It features a 16" threaded vented manway, and a 2" polypropylene female NPT bulkhead fitting outlet.
Norwesco includes in their vertical storage tanks a 3-year warranty. Additional fittings and customization options are available for this product. This plastic vertical storage tank is available in sizes from 22 to 20,000 gallons.
3000 Gallon Polyethylene Plastic Storage Tank Features:
- 16" Manway & 2" female threaded NPT bulkhead fitting outlet. (Outlet installed inline with the manway.)
- This 3000 Gallon Poly storage tank is translucent white and comes standard with gallon indicators
- Standard Color Natural White or Black (Additional Cost & Lead Time)
- 1.5 Specific Gravity - This 3000 Gallon tank is rated to hold up to 12.5 lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Manufactured utilizing FDA compliant resins.