Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need. Manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for either indoor or outdoor applications. Cone bottoms provide for quick and complete drainage. Industrial series is designed to handle contents that have a maximum specific gravity of 1.5 at 73 degrees F.
- High impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (c)3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent for visible content level.
- Molded in calibrations.
- Molded in tie down slots.
- Heavy duty stands available for seismic zone 4 requirements.
- 2" Drain Fitting Included
Ship Notes: Class 300, Add 35.00 Drop Ship/ Will Call Fee
Ship LTL 1 at a time.
High Damage Risk When Shipped Without Stand We really don't recommend shipping this tank LTL without the stand, it is going to show up pretty beat up. Bag is required for shipment, even that may not be enough for clean delivery, customer be warned.
|Dimensions||72"D x 54"H|
|Specific Gravity Rating||1.5 (Tank Holds 12.5 Lbs. Per Gallon)|