Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need.
550 Gallon Underground Cistern Water Storage Tanks550 gallon underground water tank or underground water cistern as they are often called is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications.
- This tank may remain buried in the ground completely empty.
- Molded-in elevated pump stand on the bottom of the tank (see drawing).
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- 20" Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank
Shipping Notes: Class 300 / 179 lbs - If Calculating Manually Add 35.00 Handling
|Dimensions||64"D x 64"H|