Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need.
Below ground septic tanks are the best solution when looking to protect your tank from the elements. This 500 Gallon Below Ground Septic Tank is lightweight but incredibly durable. It was constructed with a seamless design and FDA approved resin for wastewater storage.
- 1 compartment septic tank.
- Used for the storage of wastewater.
- Constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin.
- Its seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to cracks.
- Made with FDA approved resin for wastewater storage.
- Riser options available.
- Features 1 - 20" manhole with 1 compartment.
- Rib design and placement provide superior structural integrity to the tank.
- Lightweight - can be transported to the job site in a pickup truck and carried by just two people.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
Ship Notes: Class 300, add 35.00 drop ship / will call fee
Add Weight For Risers If Needed
|Dimensions||101"L x 51"W x 47"H|