Utah tanks are available to ship within 7 days. Ohio and Oklahoma tanks ship within 14 days
Norwesco 1700 Gallon Below Ground Water Cistern
N-41330 | A leading manufacturer of polyethylene tanks, Norwesco produces quality products at an affordable price. These 1700 gallon below ground water cisterns are ideal for storing water where supplies are limited. They are often used in campgrounds, resorts, vacation homes, cabins and construction sites. To ensure safe storage of potable water, these tanks are made of FDA approved polyethylene resin. The construction of these tanks makes them a more dependable choice for safe water storage. The ribbed design adds support, while the seamless structure prevents leaks. Once installed, these cistern tanks must remain at least one-quarter full. Use these tanks for underground water storage only.
Norwesco 1700 Gallon Below Ground Water Cistern includes:
- Two 20" Watertight Domed Lids
- Ribbed Design for Maximum Support
- Made of Polyethylene Approved by the FDA
- Must Remain ¼ Full after Installation
- Riser Extension Sold Separately
- Maximum Burial Depth is 24" from the Top of the Tank
- Natural Translucent White
- Three Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Important Note: Utah tanks are available to ship within 7 days. Ohio and Oklahoma tanks ship within 14 days. Please Call For Availability Of Other Locations.
Shipping Notes: Class 300 / 552 lbs - If Calculating Manually Add 35.00 Handling