LP Series is designed to handle contents with a specific gravity of 1.5 at 73 degrees F. All tanks in this series have a sump bottom for better drainage.
- Designed to handle contents that have a maximum specific gravity of 1.5 at 73° F.
- All tanks in this series have a sump bottom for better drainage.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Linear polyethylene.
- 3/4" bulkhead is standard on 20 - 55 gallon tanks; 3/4" and 1 1/4" bulk head is standard on 110 - 200 gallon tanks.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
Outlet / Drain: 0.75"
CRADLE SOLD SEPARATELY
Ship Class: 250
Ship Weight: 14 Lbs.
|Dimensions||21"L x 23"W x 26"H|
|Specific Gravity Rating||1.5 (Tank Holds 12.5 Lbs. Per Gallon)|