Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need. 1315 gallon drainable leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Drainable leg tanks are designed primarily for use on fertilizer and chemical nurse trailers.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Requires Full Length Support
- Steel Support Bands Required (Sold Separately)
- 16" Vented Lid
- Does not come standard with an outlet fitting. (if needed call to order)
- When complete drainage is necessary.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Ship Notes: Will Call or Dedicated Truck Only. We do not ship drainable leg tanks because there is no way to safely transport them without a high risk of damage. With no cradle offered they do not sit flat.
|Dimensions||126"L x 66"W x 60"H|