May Be Completely Drained & Left In The Ground Empty
No Water Required During Backfill
Preblumbing & Riser Extensions Not Included
- (1) - 20" Manway with watertight lid.
- One Compartment Spherical Pump Tank
- Pump stand molded into the bottom.
Height to the Inlet – See Drawing
- Rotationally molded, one-piece, seamless, watertight tank.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals, sewage gases.
- Polyethylene tanks will not rust or erode.
- Strict quality guidelines ensure an environmentally safe septic tank.
Height to the Outlet – See Drawing
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
N-43745 Pick Up & Drop Ship Locations in:
Frequently Asked Septic Tank Questions:
- Can I install a septic tank under a driveway?
No, installing the plastic septic tank under a driveway is not permitted and will void the warranty. Do not locate tanks beneath driveways or in the pathway of heavy or vehicular traffic areas.
- Is there a sand/gravel mixture recommended for bedding/backfill?
Yes, the sand/gravel mixture, commonly called “pea gravel” mixture is recommended.
- Can I use a septic tank above ground?
Underground plastic septic tanks are designed for below ground use only. Using the tanks above ground can result in deformation of the tank. It is far more cost-effective to utilize an above ground storage tank that is specifically designed for above ground use and applications.
- How do you access an underground plastic septic tanks?
Each plastic septic tank comes equipped a manhole access hatches. In addition, risers can be added to the top of the tank providing ground level access. Without a riser you would need to dig up the soil above the manway to gain accessibility.
- Can I pick up a plastic septic tank nearby?
In many cases yes. To pick up a plastic septic tank and save on freight, requires you placing your order. Upon being notified that the tank is ready for pick-up, Tank-Depot will provide you with a 6 digit trip # which allows you go and pick up your tank M-F 8:30 am - 2:30 pm. Tank-Depot and the local manufacturers appreciate the opportunity to provide local pick and the cooperation required for the process to be efficient.
Freight Class: 300
Ship Weight 150 lbs.
Ship Notes: Class 300, add 35.00 drop ship / will call fee
Add Weight For Risers If Needed