Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need. 160 gallon cone bottom plastic tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Steel Stand Sold Separately
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- 45 Degree Cone Slope
- Quick and Easy Drainage
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (Female NPT Polypropylene Bulkhead Fitting) w/ Street Elbow
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Ship Notes: Tank Class 300 / 64 LBS, Stand Class 50 / 53 LBS - Add 35.00 Drop Ship/ Will Call Fee
|Dimensions||36"D x 52"H|