5025 Gallon Underground Holding Tank (Potable Water or Waste)5025 gallon underground liquid holding tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications. Rugged construction and durability makes this a great underground residential wastewater holding tank.
This tank is offered with an optional 23" Riser.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Molded in Tie Down/Lifting Lugs
- Multiple Fitting Flats
- Molded in Support Columns
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- MAXIMUM BURIAL DEPTH - 24"" from the top of the tank.
- 20" Lid
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
- No Additional Riser Part # 44876
- Add Additional Riser Part # 44877
Must Ship Dedicated Truck or Flat Bed Trailer, Too Large To Ship LTL