Norwesco is a leader in the polyethylene tank industry for industrial and personal use tanks. With 82 years of experience, Norwesco has built an impeccable reputation with its commitment to customer satisfaction and a wide variety of products suitable for every need. Manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabalized for outdoor usage
- Designed to handle contents that have a maximum specific gravity of 1.5 at 73° F.
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent* for visible content level.
- Most sizes are available with steel platforms and straps for mounting on vehicles.
- Support Bands required for tanks over 525 gallons.
Outlet / Drain: 0.75"
Ships From Iowa. Can be will called in MN, OH, GA, OK, UT, NY, WA, IA, CA, TX (35.00 Will Call / Handling Fee Applies.)
|Dimensions||29"L x 20"W x 23"H|
|Specific Gravity Rating||1.5 (Tank Holds 12.5 Lbs. Per Gallon)|