20" Round Catch Basins
This box is great for large applications such as golf courses but is also a suitable size for the home. As well as accepting 2”, 3” & 4” pipe, our box can also accept 6” pipe. Our 20” Round Catch Basins will also accept 20” Risers so you can easily bring the Drain Box to grade. It is the most versatile Drain Box available on the market today!
· Easy to install
· Accepts risers to bring to grade
· Accepts 6", 4", 3" & 2" pipe
· Pipe can be installed at various heights
1. Carefully cut out required opening in the box with a knife.
2. Install seal from INSIDE the box.
3. Screw on the nut from OUTSIDE the box.
4. Tighten to provide a watertight seal.
5. Remove the correct size tear out on the seal. TEAR OUT- DO NOT CUT OUT.
6. Slide the pipe into the seal.
7. Snap the stabilizing feet into the sockets at the base of the box. (12" only)
Special Instructions for Installing 4" Corrugated Pipe Only:
1. Remove the 4" TEAR OUT on the seal. TEAR OUT DO NOT CUT OUT.
2. Carefully cut between raised ribs on back of seal in all 4 places.
3. Push corrugated pipe into seal.