Polylok Heavy Duty Channel & Trench Drain
Our Channel and Trench Drain system is engineered to deliver the most flexibility in a heavy duty design. The Heavy Duty Trench Drain is H-20 wheel load rated when cast in reinforced concrete. It offers a modular design with interlocking components to enable quick and easy connections. Each segment is 4’ in length and comes with a reversible ADA compliant grate that can either be flat or allow for a 3/16” convex surface.
· Grates are ADA compliant
· Grates are reversible from a flat side to a 3/16" convex side
· Trench drain & grate come in 48" (4 feet) sections that can be cut down to 12", 24" & 36"
· Lock tab feature for proper alignment and stability
· Two #8 screws are used to interlock ends together
· All outlet ports accept 3" SCHD 40 pipe, 4" SDR 35 pipe & 4" SCHD 40 pipe
· Optional open end caps are available and will accept various size pipe
· Optional closed end caps are also available
· Both end caps will fit either end of the trench drain
· Outside holes accept #4 rebar for fast positioning
· 2x4's can be easily fastened to the base to provide a wider footing
· Grate is fastened to trench drain base with provided #8 x 1-1/4" screws
· Cut lines are indicated at every foot (12", 24" & 36")
· Cut ends attach with lock tab feature and two #8 screws
· H-20 wheel load rating when cast in reinforced concrete
NOTE: Traffic speed not to exceed 20 mph. Not recommended for forklift traffic.