Indoor - Outdoor Tank Alert, with Control Block
This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other non-potable water applications. The Tank Alert XT indoor/outdoor alarm can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used. The alarm horn sounds and red beacon illuminates when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs. A "power on" light switch indicates power to the alarm panel.
- Enclosure meets Type 3R water-tight standard
- Automatic alarm reset, horn silence switch, and alarm test switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Alarm system (when installed on seperate circuit) operates even if pump circuit fails
- UL Listed for indoor or outdoor use
- CSA Certified