7” multi-stage electronic pump with VFD (variable frequency drive) for constant pressure of clean water designed for use in wells, cisterns or tanks.
- Usable submerged, partially submerged or on the surface (with the appropriate accessory).
- Suitable for pressurization, reuse of rainwater, gardening and irrigation in domestic and residential environments.
The pump can also be installed horizontally.
- Equipped with PLC (PowerLine Communication)and Wi-Fi technology.
- Adjustable constant pressure from 14 to 80 psi.
- Power cable: 49 ft with NEMA 6/15P plug.
- Single phase power input: 230 V 60 Hz.
- Add DOC68 accessory base (sold separately), converts it to an IP 68 surface pump that can be used under the level of the water in the event of flooding.
- Expansion tank is integrated.
- Works with liquid that is clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and chemically neutral
|Mfr. Part Number||60197922|
|Dimensions||32"L x 13"W x 10"H|