Snyder Industries is part of the leading manufacturers of tank and containment solutions relating to industrial and agricultural applications. Since its beginning in 1957, Snyder Industries has been providing products that are top of the line providing cost-effective application and bulk handling container solutions to customers throughout North America and beyond.
Cone Bottom Tanks are used in a variety of water storage applications such as
- Storage of heavy materials.
- Storage of materials prone to sludging.
- Storage of dry materials.
This cone bottom tank can be high-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) in compliance with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards or cross-linked high-density polyethylene (XLPE). It is available with seismic zone 4 and UBC 110 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
The Snyder 11500 Cone Bottom Tank has a specific gravity of 1.5, and it's UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service. The maximum operating temperature recommended for Cone Bottom tanks is 100 degrees F.
It's optional to add a Stand for the Snyder 11500 Cone Bottom Tank.
This tank comes in 142" in diameter and is 30 degrees.
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Female NPT Threaded Outlet
- 1 ½" Inlet
- Polyethylene resin is UV Stabilized
- Made of polyethylene approved by the FDA for food contact
- Tie-down slots
- Molded-in Gallon Indicators
- Available Colors: Green and Black
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty