SJE PumpMaster® SPDT
Mechanically-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch Control switches accurately monitor liquid levels to activate pump control panels and alarms.
This mechanically-activated, wide-angle pump switch provides automatic control of pumps in:
It can be wired to work in either pump down (normally open) or pump up (normally closed) applications.
The SJE PumpMaster® SPDT pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Can be wired to work in either pump down (normally open) or pump up (normally closed) applications (single pole, double throw)
- Heavy-duty contacts
- Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC and 1 HP at 230 VAC
- For direct wiring in 120 or 230 VAC applications
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 to 36 inches (18 to 91 cm)
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging
UL Listed, CSA Certified
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Flexible 16 gauge, 3 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 3.05 inch diameter x 3.56 inch long (7.75 x 9.04 cm) high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
120 VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase
- Maximum Pump Running Current:
- Maximum Pump Starting Current:
- Recommended Pump HP:
230 VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase
- Maximum Pump Running Current
- Maximum Pump Starting Current
- Recommended Pump HP
Note: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.