VARIOspeed® 3R Control Panel
VFD in NEMA 3R enclosure
The VARIOspeed® 3R control panel controls a three phase pump in constant pressure control applications.
The VARIOspeed® 3R control panel is designed to control a three phase pump in constant pressure control applications including booster pump, deep well submersible pump, and irrigation pump applications.
It features a variable frequency drive and display in a NEMA 3R enclosure. As flow and head conditions change in the pumping system, the VFD is able to automatically control the pump speed and maintain a constant discharge pressure. The desired set pressure is entered on the display inside the control panel. The pressure transducer measures the pump discharge pressure.
Not for use with sewage pumps.
VARIOspeed® 3R Panel Components:
- NEMA 3R enclosure for indoor/outdoor use with removable mounting feed and locking latch
- Vents for VFD cooling
- Fan and thermostat for 7.5 HP and larger models
- Raised terminals for easy field connections
- Circuit breaker disconnect
- Variable frequency drive
- Fan control circuit breaker (230V models only)
- Control transformer (480V models only)
- 4 line/20 character display
- Rotary/push button for menu navigation and editing
- Left arrow button
- ESC button
- Green LED run indicator
- Red LED fault indicator
- Off/Auto selector switch
- Run Dry protection
- High pressure protection
- System fault log
- Entire control system (panel and sensor) is UL Listed to meet and/or exceed industry safety standards
- Dual safety certification for the United States and Canada
- Standard package includes a 0-200 PSI pressure transducer
Five-Year Limited Warranty on control panel; one-year limited warranty on transducer
- 24 x 20 x 8 inches (61 x 51 x 21 cm) fiberglass NEMA 3R for indoor or outdoor use with removable mounting feet and locking latch.
NOTE: Voltage and amp range selected may change component layout in enclosure.
- Available HP Range
- (208V-240V) 1.5HP – 20HP
- (480V) 7.5HP – 20HP
- PID Control
- Adjustable electronic overload
- Auto Start on pressure drop (adjustable)
- Auto Stop on low Hz (No-Flow – sleep mode)
- 0-200 PSI (included) 1/4? NPT Male, NEMA 4X rated with 20 ft. cable
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Altitude: Maximum of 3,280 ft. (1000m) above sea level