VARIOspeed® N1 Control Panel
VFD in NEMA 1 Enclosure
The VARIOspeed® N1 control panel controls a three phase pump in constant pressure control applications.
The VARIOspeed® N1 control panel is designed to control a three phase pump in constant pressure control applications, including booster pump, deep well submersible pump, and irrigation pump applications.
It features a variable frequency drive and display in a NEMA 1 enclosure. As flow and head conditions change in the pumping systems, the VFD is able to automatically control the pump speed and maintain a constant discharge pressure. The desired set pressure is entered on the display inside the control panel. The pressure transducer measures the pump discharge pressure.
Not for use with sewage pumps.
VARIOspeed N1 Panel Components:
- NEMA 1 enclosure for indoor use with locking latch
- Vents for VFD cooling
- Variable frequency drive
- 4 line/20 character display
- Rotary/Push button for menu navigation and editing
- Left arrow button
- ESC button
- Run indicator LED
- Fault indicator LED
- Off/Auto selector switch
- Run Dry protection
- High pressure protection
- System fault log
- Entire control system (panel and sensor) is UL Listed to meet and/or exceed industry safety standards
- Dual safety certification for the United States and Canada
- Standard package includes a 0-200 PSI pressure transducer
Five-Year Limited Warranty on control panel; one-year limited warranty on transducer
- Up to 5HP: 14 x 8 x 8 inches (35.56 x 20.32 x 20.32 cm) steel NEMA 1 for indoor use with locking latch
- Above 5HP: 18 x 10 x 10 inches (45.72 x 25.40 x 25.40 cm) steel NEMA 1 for indoor use with locking latch.
NOTE: Voltage and amp range selected may change component layout in enclosure.
- Available HP Range
- (208V – 240V) 1.5HP – 20 HP
- (480V) 7.5 HP – 20 HP
- PID control
- Adjustable electronic overload
- Auto Start on pressure drop (adjustable)
- Auto Stop on low Hz (No-Flow – sleep mode)
- 0-200 PSI (included) 1/4? NPT Male, NEMA 4X rated with 20 ft. cable
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Altitude: Maximum of 3,280 ft. (1000m) above sea level