Xpert Alert® WiFi Indoor Alarm System
Indoor Alarm Provides Remote Notification 24/7
The Xpert Alert® WiFi indoor alarm system helps protect your home 24/7 from potentially costly damage due to flooding, pump failure or freezing pipes. The system monitors and reports any residential alarm condition by notifying you locally (audible and visual alarms) and remotely via SMS text messages and/or emails over a WiFi or Ethernet network to your smartphone, tablet or computer. The sleek design of the enclosure, with its unique shape, smooth rounded edges, and large push button with LED light ring, makes this attractive alarm ideal for residential applications.
When the tank level rises, the high water float activates the alarm to audibly and visually warn of potentially threatening liquid level conditions. The alarm features an easy-to-see LED alarm light ring that illuminates red for alarm 1 and amber for alarm 2. The alarm horn can be silenced by pressing the large button, but the LED remains on as long as the alarm condition exists. Once the condition is cleared, the alarm automatically resets. A red “Low Temperature” LED activates when the temperature falls below 40°F (4°C) to help protect against freezing pipes; this can be disabled for installations in cold areas. When alarm conditions occur, you are noti-fied by text/email message.
The alarm works with your existing WiFi or Ethernet network. Since it does not rely on a cellular connection, it is an excellent solution for areas with poor cellular service. No monthly fees or contracts! Easy installation and setup make this a great option for businesses, rental properties and seasonal homes to help prevent costly damage.
- NEMA 1 enclosure rated for indoor use
- 2 sensor inputs to monitor 2 separate alarm conditions
- LED alarm light ring alerts you of alarm status; red for alarm 1, amber for alarm 2
- Audible alarm activates alarm 1, alarm 2, low temperature and low battery chirp
- LED power indicators (green = primary power, amber = battery backup,red = low battery)
- LED network status indicator (blue ashing = network connection setup, blue constant = network connection established)
- Text and/or email noti-fications: alarm, power lost, power restored, low temperature, low battery and alarm offline
- Noti-fies up to 4 contacts (2 email contacts and 2 text, text in country code 1 only)
- Simple Access Point Mode push-button WiFi connection (or Ethernet)
- Large, easy-to-use test/silence push-button located conveniently on front of alarm
- Includes auxiliary contacts for attachment of remote devices (continues to operate during loss of power)
- Automatic alarm reset and integral rechargeable battery backup
- CSA Certified
- 5-year limited warranty
- VOLTAGE: Primary: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 watts max.(alarm condition) Secondary: 5 VDC
- BATTERY BACKUP POWER: 3.7 VDC rechargeable lithium
- ALARM ENCLOSURE: 5.5 x 4 x 1.75 inch(14 x 10 x 4.5 cm), NEMA 1 plastic.
- ALARM HORN: 80 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)POWER CORD: 6 foot (1.8 meter) MicroUSB
- FLOAT SWITCH CONNECTION TERMINALS: For float switch connection only – do not apply power. (Voltage across terminals is 3 VDC).
- FLOAT SWITCH: SJE MilliAmpMaster™ control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 10 feet (3 meters), flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Float: 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long(7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosionresistant polypropylene housing for use insewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
- WIFI: Connect using Access Point Mode or manually by using Ethernet connection (ethernet cable not provided). WPA2 security required on wireless router.
- ETHERNET: Requires an ethernet connection (ethernet cable not provided).
- NOTE: Cellular WiFi hotspots are not recommended for use with this WiFi alarm,as intermittent or unreliable notification service can result.
- AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACTS: Normally open, normally closed (CSA certified) Voltage: = 30 VAC/VDC (Class 2) Current: 1 amp maximum