EZ Series® Plugger
EZ Series® Plugger panel provides a convenient wiring connection for one single phase pump in effluent and sewage installations.
The EZ Series® Plugger control panel features a built-in high water alarm and receptacle to accept a 120V or 230V pump and a piggy-back pump switch.
The optional mounting post features a removable access cover to allow for easier wiring. The post can be mounted in the ground, directly over a 4×4, or conduit.
- NEMA 4X enclosure with locking latch
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Receptacle for use with piggy-back pump switch
- Alarm fuse
- Horn silence relay
- Pump circuit terminal block
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Alarm power indicator
- Alarm circuit terminal block
- Ground lug
- 34? mounting post with cord seal
- Duo alarm
- Elapsed time meter
- Various cord lengths available
- Pump circuit breaker
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 10 x 8 x 6 inches (25.4 x 20.32 x 15.24 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic for indoor/outdoor use)