PVC Cement - Blue - Pool-TITE PVC Glue - 1-Gallon (6/Cs)
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
- Size(s): 1/4-Pint, 1/2-Pint, Pint, Quart, Gallon
- Color(s): Blue
- Viscosity: Min. 500 cps @73° F ± 2° F
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacture date
- Country of Origin: United States
- Application: Solvent welding on all grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings
Pool-Tite cement is designed to maximize your productivity for pool installations or repairs in both wet and dry applications. Pool-Tite sets up fast in as little as 1-2 minutes, meaning more completed pool jobs, and more revenue for you.
This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels. Note: This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
Directions for use: (Read all directions carefully before using this product.)
Cut pipe ends square, chamfer and clean pipe ends.
Check dry fit of pipe and fitting. Pipe should easily go 1/3 of the way into the fitting. If the pipe bottoms, it should be snug.
Use a suitable applicator at least 1/2 the size of the pipe diameter. For larger size pipe systems use a natural bristle brush or roller.
1. Clean pipe and fitting with a listed primer. Where local codes permit, may be used without primer.
2. Apply liberal coat of cement to pipe to the depth of the socket; leave no uncoated surface.
3. Apply a thin coat of cement to inside of fitting; avoid puddling of cement. Puddling can cause weakening and premature failure of pipe or fitting. Apply a second coat of cement to the pipe.
4. Assemble parts QUICKLY. Cement must be fluid. If cement surface has dried, recoat both parts.
5. Push pipe FULLY into fitting using a 1/4 turning motion until pipe bottoms.
6. Hold pipe and fitting together for 30 seconds to prevent pipe push-out – longer at low temperatures. Wipe off excess.
7. Allow 15 minutes for good handling strength and 2 hours cure time at temperatures above 60ºF before hydrostatic pressure testing up to 180 psi. Longer cure times may be required at temperatures below 60ºF or with pipe diameters over 3”. DO NOT TEST WITH AIR.
Industries: Pool & spa, commercial plumbing, drainage, fluid handling, fountain, graywater harvesting, industrial & scientific, irrigation, lawn & garden, pond, ranch, residential plumbing, sprinkler, rainwater harvesting, water tank
- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of flexible and rigid PVC pipe and fittings up to 6-Inch diameter with interference fit
- Very fast setting cement, formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe and DWV applications
- Recommended application temperature 40F to 110F / 4C to 43C
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, where local codes permit
- Meets ASTM D2564
|Manufacturer||Red Flag Agriculture|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G1520B|