PVC Cement - Clear - Regular Body Glue - 1/2-Pint (24/Cs)
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Uni-Weld 1500 PVC Solvent Cement
- Size(s): 1/4-Pint, 1/2-Pint, Pint, Quart, Gallon
- Color(s): Clear
- Density: 7.86 ± 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacture date
- Application: Solvent welding on all grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings
- Country of Origin: United States
Uni-Weld 1500 Series Heavy Duty Clear PVC Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 12-Inch, and non-pressure piping up to 18-Inch with interference fit. Heavy Duty Clear PVC Solvent Cement can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems.
This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels. Note: This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
Directions for use: (Read all directions carefully before using this product.)
1. Square pipe ends and remove all burrs and dirt.
2. Check dry fit of pipe and fitting. Pipe should easily go 1/3 of the way into the fitting. If the pipe bottoms, it should be snug.
3. Use a suitable applicator at least 1/2 the size of the pipe diameter. For larger size pipe systems use a natural bristle brush or roller.
4. Clean pipe and fitting with a listed primer.
5. Apply liberal coat of cement to pipe to the depth of the socket; leave no uncoated surface.
6. Apply a thin coat of cement to inside of fitting; avoid puddling of cement. Puddling can cause weakening and premature failure of pipe or fitting. Apply a second coat of cement to the pipe.
7. Assemble parts QUICKLY. Cement must be fluid. If cement surface has dried, recoat both parts.
8. Push pipe FULLY into fitting using a 1/4 turning motion until pipe bottoms.
9. Hold pipe and fitting together for 30 seconds to prevent pipe push-out – longer at low temperatures. Wipe off excess.
10. Allow 15 minutes for good handling strength and 2 hours cure time at temperatures above 60ºF before hydrostatic pressure testing up to 180 psi. Longer cure times may be required at temperatures below 60ºF or with pipe diameters over 3”. DO NOT TEST WITH AIR.
Industries: Commercial plumbing, drainage, fluid handling, fountain, graywater harvesting, industrial & scientific, irrigation, lawn & garden, pond, pool, ranch, residential plumbing, spa, sprinkler, rainwater harvesting, water tank
- Heavy duty clear cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 12-Inch diameter with interference fit, and up to 18-Inch for non-pressure.
- Low-VOC Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Thick formula: fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
|Manufacturer||Red Flag Agriculture|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G1005C|