PVC Primer - Purple - Hi-Etch - 1/4-Pint (24/Cs)
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
Uni-Weld 8700 Purple Primer For CPVC, PVC
- Size(s): 1/4-Pint, 1/2-Pint, Pint, Quart, Gallon
- Color(s): Purple
- Density: 6.97 ± 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacture date
- Usage: Cleans and prepares pipe for fast, secure weld
- Country of Origin: United States
Uni-Weld 8700 Series Purple Primer is a purple-tinted primer recommended for use with PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. Purple Primer is formulated to remove dirt and oil from the surface of the piping, as well as soften the piping in preparation for solvent welding. Purple pigment provides verification that primer has been applied to the pipe surface.
This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels. Note: This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
Directions for use: (Read all directions carefully before using this product.)
1. Square pipe ends and remove all burrs and dirt.
2. Check dry fit of pipe and fitting. Pipe should easily go 1/3 of the way into the fitting. If the pipe bottoms, it should be snug.
3. Use a suitable applicator at least 1/2 the size of the pipe diameter. For larger size pipe systems use a natural bristle brush or roller.
4. Apply thoroughly to outside surface of the pipe to the depth of the fitting and inside of the fitting socket.
5. Use appropriate solvent cement for the pipe being joined. DO NOT TEST WITH AIR. This product is not for use with caustic or acidic chemical solutions. Consult manufacturer for more information.
Industries: Commercial plumbing, drainage, fluid handling, fountain, graywater harvesting, industrial & scientific, irrigation, lawn & garden, pond, pool, ranch, residential plumbing, spa, sprinkler, rainwater harvesting, water tank
- Purple-tinted aggressive primer for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- For use in areas where plumbing code calls for verification that a primer has been used.
- Removes surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens the pipe surface to allow a fast, secure solvent weld.
|Manufacturer||Red Flag Agriculture|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G1600P|