4" SurgeBuster - 4"-7" Openings (10 units)
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
SB804 fits in openings as small as 4" in diameter, and comes 10 units per carton. Each Surge Buster manages 12G of water.Unlike conventional baffle systems that rely on blocking surge and transferring it through the tank to the truck, Surge Buster dissipates the energy within the tank. Nothing is attached to the walls of the tank. The resulting benefit to the liquid load hauler is a safer load, reduced stress and fatigue on the driver, plus a 30 to 40% reduction in vehicle maintenance cost as well as longer tank life.
Prolong the life of your tank, air ride shocks, air ride driver seat as well as king pins, 5th wheel jaw pins, springs, torque arm bushings, drive lines, brakes, tires and frames as well as a beneficial effect on your engine performance. Your entire truck benefits from reducing liquid surge.
Surge Controls' SURGE BUSTER for truck and semi liquid load shift control is designed to prevent surging while the liquid cargo is transported. These ellipsoid spheres are available for all liquid cargoes, including chemical, fuel and water cargo tanks of all sizes, milk trucks, army surplus tanks, and any other liquid load haulers.
Benefits of Surge Buster:-
- Liquid surge/loadshift reduction
- Stabilization of liquid in the entire compartment
- Stress reduction to the operator
- Physical fatigue reduction to the truck frame, tank mounts, brakes and automatic transmissions
- Beneficial in stopping/emergency or in frosty/icy conditions
- Potential to help prevent accidents.
- Stabilizing the liquid cargo is beneficial to maintenance reduction, and also increases the safety aspects of transporting liquid cargoes.
|Manufacturer||Liquid Surge Control|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SB804|