Norwesco 97 Inch Long 500 Gallon Plastic One Compartment Septic Tank with Low Profile Design - IAPMO Certified
Norwesco 500 Gallon Septic Tank, part# 43522 is a 1 compartment septic tank. It's primarily used for the storage of wastewater. This plastic septic tank offers a lightweight low cost alternative to old-fashioned concrete septic tanks.
This 500 gallon low profile septic tank is constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin. It's seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to cracks, chips, and ruptures. The poly tank was made with FDA approved resin that complies with FDA standards 21 CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for waste water storage.
Accuracy of the images may vary. Refer to the specifications table to ensure precision.
500 Gallon Low Profile Septic Tank - Non-Plumbed
Norwesco low profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, reducing installation time and effort.
- 20" Manway
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- Plumbing Sold Separately.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Ship Notes: Class 300, add 35.00 drop ship / will call fee
Add Weight For Risers If Needed
|Manufacturer Part Number||43522|
|Warranty||3 years years|