Universal-Filter 3 external suitable for pedestrian loading
High efficiency, below ground filtration system.
- 100% water yield
- Max. 3,750 sq. ft. with 4" connections
- Max. 5,500 sq. ft. with 6" connections
To clean rainwater before percolation. For roof surfaces up to 500 m²
The Universal 3 filter is designed for maximum water yield and lower cost. An ideal choice for smaller roof areas and areas where 100% water yield is required.
- 4" and 6" dual-size connections
- Variable installation depth from 22-41 inches
- Flush installation at ground level
- Only 10.6" height offset between inlet and outlet
- 0.35mm (.01") mesh sieve
- Lockable childproof cover
- Suitable for percolation and pond systems
- Easy to clean basket
- Telescopic riser (included), with natural looking lid, reduces cost, simplifies installation and produces professional looking results.