The Basic Rain Diverter takes rain water from your gutter downspout and diverts it into rain barrels. While this is happening the Rain Diverter prevents: algae, mosquitoes (and other bugs), debris, critters, and barrel overflow. These problems normally require constant maintenance without the RainReserve system. Gardeners use rain water instead of tap because rain water does not contain harmful chemicals, such as: fluoride and chlorine. In fact rainwater contains nutritious chemicals, such as Nitrogen, Nitrates, and CO2. This Basic Rain Diverter does NOT include the parts necessary to connect rain barrels/water tanks, and does NOT include the specialized tool. The Complete RainReserve System includes the these parts.
The RainReserve Rain Diverter has the most capabilities and features, is the most efficient, and is the most eco-friendly on the market. Installation is quick and simple using the easy to read Installation Manual. Whether your desire is to water your lawn & garden, wash your car/boat/pets, save money on utilities, or Go Green; RainReserve is the answer. This Basic Rain Diverter does NOT include the parts for a rain barrel or water tank or the specialized tool. Such as: High Flow Spigot, Barrel Seals, Spigot Adapter, Teflon Tape, Hole Saw, and Garden Hose Adapter. See the Complete RainReserve System.
The Eco Friendly Rain Diverter: Is made of a hybrid bio resin plastic with two outlet ports for parallel (dual) filling rain barrels and water tanks. The Rain Diverter is fully automatic in that, when the barrel/tank is full the rain water backs up and uses the existing drainage system that you already paid so much for.
There are two methods of house attachment for brick and direct connection.
The design allows for large debris to bypass the rain barrel/water tank while capturing the perfect amount of rain water. The Rain Diverter is the only one of its kind with an easy access door. Other internal features further reduce the amount of debris. The Rain Diverter is built to last with thick walls and is ready to be a fixture in your green home and garden. (100% made in the U.S.A.)
- 5' of Tubing: with a 1" inside diameter to maximize water capture. Opaque in color to disallow organic growth, such as algae. The extra length allows you to place the rain barrel/water tank where it is most convenient. (100% made in the U.S.A.)
- Ability to withstand extreme rainfalls, freezes, and debris due to the open design.
- Limitless capacity: The system can be used with any size barrel/tank, and can be Found Locally to reduce carbon footprint and costs of shipping. Use of Expansion Kits and Daisy Chain Kits can further increase the capacity. Major costs savings achieved when using multiple rain barrels/water tanks.
- Shipping-ready packaging. (Reduces carbon footprint, waste and shipping costs.)
- Partial proceeds from sales go to a non-profit sustainability-focused organization.
- Technical support is available via phone and e-mail.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on all RainReserve products.
Watch Overview Video