Ensures that your pump is sourcing water from the just below the surface of the water level in your water storage or rainwater harvesting tank rather than off of the bottom where settling will occur.
- Helps prevent debris from entering your pump.
- 8" float ball stays on surface
- 60 mesh, over 2000 micron, stainless steel, floating suction filter hangs below the surface
- Includes 2" MNPT adapter to connect to a female 2" NPT Bulkhead Fitting on inside sidewall of water storage tank.
- Reducing bushings can be connected for different size bulkhead.
- Comprised of 1/8’’ holes which efficiently strain water for most centrifugal pumps.
- Constructed of high tensile stainless steel.
- Built to withstand harsh conditions.
- Ideal for high flow rates of 50 GPM (gallons per minute) or less
|Mfr. Part Number||FIF-2-INCH-MBSA2|
|Dimensions||22"L x 6"W x 12"H|