CSA Certified Potable Water Switch
Mechanically-activated, Wide Angle Float Switch for Potable Water Applications
- Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC and 1 HP at 230 VAC or control applications as low as 120 VAC, 100 mA.
- CSA Certified to meet NSF/ANSI 61 standard for use in potable water. Approved for use in tanks of 250 US gallons (950L) in volume or greater per float.
- Heavy-duty contacts.
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 to 36 inches (18 to 91 cm).
- For direct wiring applications.
- Can be wired to work in either pump down (normally open) or pump up (normally closed) applications (Single Pole, Double Throw).
- Includes external cable weight.
- Boxed packaging is standard.
CSA Certified for Potable Water
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Flexible 16 gauge, 3 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 3.05 inch diameter x 3.56 inch long (7.75 x 9.04 cm) high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in potable water and water up to 140°F (60°C)
- 120/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 13 FLA, 85 LRA
NOTE: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
MINIMAL ELELCTRICAL LOAD:
NOTE: This switch is not intended to control non-arcing loads.
5 YEARS WARRANTY